• If the stipulated warranty period as determined from the Proof of purchase has expired.
• The product is not used according to the instructions as stated in users manual as determined by the authorized service touch points / company personnel.
• Modification or alteration of any nature is made in the electrical circuitry or physical construction of the product by any un-authorized person / agency.
• If the product is tempered by way of use / repair work by any un-authorized person / agency.
• If the product is found to be physically damaged, rusted, wet / moist / liquid damage or burnt.
• Damage of the battery caused by overcharging or failure to use in accordance with the specific instructions outlined in the product user manual. The batteries are charged by chargers other than those approved by Gizmore.
• Force Majeure: Defects due to cause beyond control like Fire, voltage surge, acts of God like earthquake, lightning, rain, flood etc.
The above policies are for warranty service and the customer will be responsible for any costs associated with non-warranty conditions. Gizmore reserves the right to make final decisions regarding problem determination and the appropriate service option. Exchange units assume the remaining warranty of the original product. Some limitations and restrictions apply, and these are subject to change without prior notice.